“A MUST-VISIT while touring the Finger Lakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of D & K Ranch

D & K Ranch
Ranked #5 of 11 things to do in Lodi
More attraction details
Owner description: Our goal is to encourage and support the comfort of the rider while we advocate for respectful horsemanship and appreciate the beauty of the Finger Lakes. D & K Ranch will cater for groups of 2 to 4 on a guided ride in the Finger Lakes National Forest.
Buffalo, New York
“A MUST-VISIT while touring the Finger Lakes”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Great for those looking to get back in touch with nature. Kelly has a wonderful talent for matching horses with riders, and is a fun and personable guide through the trails. The horses too, all have unique and friendly personalities and it was interesting to learn about them and their stories. For those looking to escape city life for a bit, or enjoy a calm afternoon outdoors, D&K Ranch is must-visit if you're in the Finger Lakes.

Visited November 2013
kpaonessa, Owner at D & K Ranch, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Zach so great to have you visit us..We look forward to having you and your girlfriend visit us again for a National Forest Ride:) thanks -Kelly

Dundee, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great riding!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have been to D & K Ranch a couple of times now and have thoroughly enjoyed my experiences. Kelly introduced to me to the horse I would be riding and explained his personality to me. Both times I have been we rode on beautiful trails. These were wonderful experiences with wonderful people and horses!

Visited October 2013
kpaonessa, Owner at D & K Ranch, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Joy - Always a pleasure to see you! We are looking forward spring riding and getting the horses back out in the Forest trails. They open back up May 15th! Lets Ride:)
Southington, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great first riding experience”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My boyfriend and I had never been riding but we wanted to give it a try and this was the perfect place for our first time. She introduced us to the horses and described their personality so we could choose the best one for us. I had Max and my boyfriend had Buck and both were great to ride. Kelly was great about teaching us some basic moves on the horse. She took us through the state park and then at the end took the horses in a pond to drink. Very cool!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kristi M
kpaonessa, Owner at D & K Ranch, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Kristi, It was great to meet you both and I am very glad you enjoyed your time with us! Thank you. ~ Kelly
Hector,
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sweet horses, great hospitality”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

The farm is a bit hard to find but there is a sign at the end of the driveway. Once you are there however your a greeted by Kelly who rides with you and matches you with the right horse for your skill level. Great for couples or a small group of friends.

Get directions when you all because GPS will not get you there.

Visited July 2013
kpaonessa, Owner at D & K Ranch, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Christine, Always great to see you! Yes we are in the midst of the Finger Lakes National Forest so always feel free to ask for directions. ~ Kelly