I simply had to rave about our stay at The Fox and the Grapes. The historic house was warm and inviting, the rooms lovely and comfortable, the views spectacular, and the breakfasts were amazing. Both the owner and staff were wonderful, and made us feel as though we were visiting family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fox and Grapes,where 1885 Victorian charm combines with Lake Country Cottage. We provide an adults only atmosphere, an amazing view of Seneca Lake, warm hospitality and good things to eat. Minutes from wineries and restaurants like Silver Thread Vineyards and Wagner's, Dano's, Suzanne's and the Stonecat Cafe. 1/2 Hour to Ithaca, 15 minutes to Watkins Glen and 1/2 hour from Geneva. Whether you want a romantic get-a-away or a place to simply "get away", the Fox and Grapes is the perfect place to begin and end your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Fox and the Grapes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fox And The Grapes Bed & Breakfast
- The Fox & The Grapes Hotel Lodi