Allegria Hotel
Long Beach Hotel(Long Beach)
US$247
US$234
  • Beachfront
Rockville Centre Inn(Rockville Centre)
US$257
US$151
BestWestern.com
US$200
US$194
Ramada Rockville Centre(Rockville Centre)
US$160
US$155
Gateway Inn(Merrick)
US$116
Clarion Inn(Jamaica)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,241 results
All reviewsocean viewbeautiful hotelcocktail hourboard walklong islandnew yorkboardwalkalisonmanhattanhurricanejfklirr
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Nice hotel option for Long Beach-well designed and attractive decor. Staff were courteous.
Booked through expedia because the on-line hotel reservation system is cumbersome-always seems to through front desk staff for a loop.
We had a spacious one-bedroom suite, but no heat in the sitting area. The hotel sent maintenance twice to no avail. We had a solid 56 degrees! Luckily, the bedroom was on a separate system and warmed nicely. I believe the neighboring suite had a similar problem because I overhead the argument around 11pm (thin walls)
I wonder if this hotel will stay under this name-when basics like heat fail you have to wonder about the financial stability.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maesmom
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I stayed at the Allegria a month ago, and have been meaning to write this for a while.
WOW! What can I say, the hotel is absolutely stunning! It all started with checking in... first thing I noticed was the incredibly chic atmosphere. When I got to check in, I was greeted by Jeff who was so warm and helpful. I drove in from Canada and it was kind of late when I arrived and he helped upgrade me to an ocean front room!! I really want to thank him for that, because when I woke up the next day I had the most beautiful view of the Atlantic ocean and the newly constructed boardwalk. AMAZING!! At night I went up to the restaurant and had the most amazing cocktails...again the service was great! The room was modern, clean and had a very beachy vibe. Although I only stayed for one night, I highly recommend the Allegria! And when you check in ...ask for Jeff!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank tara k
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Nice and kind people at the reception. Especially Jason and Paul. Thanks for everything. The hotel is good. Somethimes a bit noisy but a beautiful view on the beach! Nearby the Longbeach station where you can get a train to Penn station.. In summertime it's lovely.. Wintertime can be cold.. Even in your room..

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jenniferdh
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Peter Pizarro handled all of the details for my 50th. He did an excellent job making sure everyone was happy. The room was set up lovely! The food was delicious & drinks were flowing. The Allegria Hotel is an asset to our community! Lastly, I must give special 'kudos' to the entire team that work there since there professionalism is unmatched!! I recommend this 'hidden pearl' for any event. Peter Pizarro is sure to make it special!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank buttercuplongbeach
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Spontaneous stay, curious to see what this hotel was like. Had just gotten off a cruise ship, and wasn't ready to let the vacation end. Absolutely LOVE this hotel and the staff was wonderful.

Had 3 little hiccups: pillows are a bit firmer than I like (personal choice, I like pillows that don't fight back), phone in the room was a little wonky (but in todays world of cell phones, who really cares?), and the tv wasn't working. TV was fixed immediately.

Wish the windows opened, as I dislike stuffy hotel rooms, but I was able to adjust the room to my liking via thermostat.

Asked for a recommendation for off site dining - they got it SPOT ON!

Enjoyed the "boardwalk lighting" going on, complete with Santa, candy canes and holiday music.

If ever in the area again, this would be my choice.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family