“staying at the allegria made me feel like a queen for the day”
Review of Allegria Hotel

Allegria Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Long Beach
bethpge
“staying at the allegria made me feel like a queen for the day”
Reviewed 6 September 2010

my experience at the allegria was amazing!! i went for a day trip with my mom, sister and cousin to spend the day on the beach. when we first arrived we were greeted by BJ Skar their chief concierge who made us feel so comfortable and special. the beach boys worked so hard carrying our chairs and umbrella for my mom and all along smiling and being friendly.they came over a few times asking if we needed anything. we all felt like queens for the day. it was better than any island vacation. the water was beautiful and so clear it didnt seem like we were in long island. we had lunch at the lunga lounge and the service was fantastic and so was the food. the bar tender made us mango margeritas which were out of this world. so if your looking for an amazing experience even for just a day the Allegria is the place to go !!!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
Thousand Island Park, New York
Reviewed 5 September 2010

This place was not in any way shape of form what the few reviews below say it is.
I found the staff to be un-caring and the food to be only fair at best.
This place was not to my liking, and high prices just don't do it for me.
The price they get for parking was out of sight.

1 Thank Stev1977

Travellers are raving about these Long Beach hotels

New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 September 2010

From the moment I contacted Allegria to coordinate this event, I was greeted with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. Melissa Mufferi (Executive Meeting Manager) was incredibly efficient and prompt throughout the whole planning process. On the night of the event, Courtney Hill, the Head Host of the Londa Lounge went above and beyond his duty to make sure that all NAC members were content with Allegria's services. The hor d'oeurvres were perfect, the bar tenders super charming, the ambiance a dream and the night just priceless. Even as the evening ended, the valet manager Tom Shalkowitz was pleasant and easy to talk to as I discussed the establishment. I have ONLY GOOD THINGS to say! The staff's attitude and service is as beautiful as the Hotel itself...and take flip flops when you go..you can walk right onto the boardwalk/beach..It's just an exquisite experience that you have to go through yourself! It's only fair that I give credit where it is due.

New Age Consumer thanks you kindly for the unforgettable evening.

Gisselle Nunez
CEO
New Age Consumer, Inc.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Woodside, NY
Reviewed 4 September 2010

My business partner and I decided on Allegria as the sight for the launch of our new business. From the moment we arrived the staff was helpful and extremely accommodating. The food was excellent, our guest loved it, and the bar and wait staff were all fun and friendly. The staff helped to provide our guests with the first class service we were striving for on such an important night.

The price was extremely reasonable considering we had food and drinks for 20 people. And we love that the hotel sat right on the boardwalk so you could easily go from the lounge to the beach.

New Age Consumer is on its way to becoming a successful start-up and we are so glad we choose Allegria to be the kicking off point!!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed 3 September 2010

From the moment we walked into the hotel allegria we were treated like royalty. The receptionist was welcoming and friendly, and promptly checked us in. Our room was amazing, with gorgeous sweeping views of the ocean and on for miles up the beach. The bed was so comfortable we sank into it, and found it impossible to get up in time for breakfast. Fortunately for us, room service was able to rustle up some delicious blueberry pancakes even though breakfast hours had passed. Lining the bar and restaurant are huge windows facing the beach which opens up onto the boardwalk. The food could not have been better; our scallops were fresh and so delicious. The drinks from the bar were also very good; chief among them was the blood orange margarita, a nice twist on the classic. Throughout our entire stay the service was impeccable, and I cannot wait to stay here again. The private beach access is a nice touch too, with staff ready to follow you with beach loungers and towels. When the rooftop opens - I’m told before the end of the year - this hotel will be one of the best in New York. If I had to say one bad thing about this hotel, I simply could not.

Exmore, VA
Reviewed 2 September 2010

My family and friends stayed at the Allegria for my sisters wedding in August. The setting was beautiful, the staff was very accomodating and we overall had a fabulous time. If we end up back in Long Beach, NY any time soon we will definitely stay again. Food at the restaurant was excellent. Staff was eager to help and solve any problem that was brought to their attention. The wedding was beautiful. The original location of the ceremony was supposed to be on the roof but since that wasn't completed yet they set up a tent right on the beach and it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you to the Allegria and their staff.

• Stayed August 2010
Washington, D.C.
Reviewed 1 September 2010

My best friend got married in this hotel and it was the most pefect setting for her wedding. We arrived and had to drive around for a little while to find a parking spot (if you aren't paying for valet), but I didn't complain-free parking! The decor in the hotel is spectacular-modern meets eco-friendly. The room was a little bit smaller than we had expected but very modern and clean. The bridal suite was amazing to get ready in! The beach front ceremony couldn't have been more beautiful and made the day extremely special. I love the boardwalk-Saturday morning they had a great craft fair and the beach was extremely clean. You are a quick walking distance to most shops and restaurants which is perfect. The cocktail reception was held on the main floor. It was amazing, the drinks were amazing, the staff was amazing. The ballroom was WOW. The way in which is was set-up=truly breathtaking with all the chandellers and changing light colors. Our server for the reception was great (thanks Christine!). I ordered the fish entree for dinner-AMAZING. Everything was delicious in it's entirety. The bartenders were great to us. Overall it was an amazing wedding venue which was in part to a great staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for a wedding venue.

Only downsides were the price of the rooms, size of the rooms, and no hotel pool (then again you have the beach front).

Also consider these accommodations in or near Long Beach
Best Western Mill River Manor
Best Western Mill River Manor
#2 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton R...
#1 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Ramada Rockville Centre
Ramada Rockville Centre
#4 of 4 in Rockville Centre

Been to Allegria Hotel? Share your experiences!