“LB treasure!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014

One of our local favorites for delicious, creative yet homey food. The environment and the team (owner and the crew) who makes you feel like you are dining at their home. The best seafood paella I've ever had. And then I love trying whatever's new there.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Been living in LB for 15 years-- easily my favorite spot! I love the fact that the menu is always changing, there are options for small plates and appetizers and salads…as well as heavier duty meals. Creative pairing, eclectic and interesting options. My sister threw my 40th surprise party there in March and friends from all over Long Island raved..and have returned. I love their chopped salad and pulled pork/cabbage lettuce wraps. The seafood fradiavlo is a hit too. I always try to get a table towards the front of the restaurant because it can get a bit loud. Owner is a doll..very interested in pleasing his customers…looks for feedback. If you want a casual taste, Sugo has a food truck up by the boardwalk too.

1  Thank serendipitynow
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I've almost become a regular over at Sugo. It started because we were amazed at the menu and quality of food, we keep going back because the staff, Alan and Zack specifically, are amazing at what they do. We've never been disappointed. If you're looking for a great dinner in a restaurant that doesnt turn into a club once the sun goes down then this is your place. Should be #1 in LB.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

My pal Brian works behind the bar on Fridays. I usually hit this spot around 5 or 6 pm. Food is fabulous, and it's a great place to unwind from a busy week. Also has a fantastic ambiance if you want to bring a date here. Stop at the bar and tell Brian that Jamie sent you!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Slightly quirky and charming. Great food, innovative menu from
manhattan chef/owner. One of our favorite LB spots.