“Good food with good view”

Allegria Hotel and Spa Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 124 Restaurants in Long Beach
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: National Blvd
Reviewed 17 August 2013

My entire dinning experience was amazing, loved the food, staff was great, will come back as soon as we are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Allegria Hotel and Spa Restaurant

Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is inside an hotel which is right in front of the beach.
The food was very good as the ambience and the view. The service was a bit junior and inexperienced anyway If I will be at Long Beach again I will go back to this place

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Really good dinner with a few odd experiences. We were asked what we wanted to drink, and requested a wine list. The waiter said that he would get one for us. He returned ten minutes later without the list, to take our order, and shortly thereafter asked if we wanted anything to drink. Rather than ask for the wine list again, which might have endlessly delayed our dinner, we settled on water.

I then noticed everyone at adjacent tables being provided with both menu and wine list when they were seated. Curious, but not as curious as the bus boy who arrived at our table a few minutes after we had taken one bite out of our dinner rolls asking if we were finished so that he could clear the bread plates. This was before we had eaten any of our dinner.

We had an excellent meal, but my wife did wonder what the specials might have been, which were being announced at another table as we were on our way out of the restaurant.
Curious that there were no specials when we were seated.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

My husband and I had planned to have a lovely lunch in the dining room beside the sea. It was not to be. We were seated, given menus, water, rolls and butter and there we sat for 20 plus minutes. Then we started asking all passing waiters if they had our table, none of them did. Then, we found the manager and asked for our waiter. 7 minutes later, a surly waitress showed up and asked if we were ready to order. I said we had been for more than 30 minutes and she replied, " no problem". So, no problem to who? It was to us. We ordered, someone else brought the meals and iced tea out. It was mediocre food, but we were hungry. The waitress did not show again until we again found the manager to ask for our bill. No offers of iced tea refills, no "how was your food", no apology, nothing. We will never return and I suggest everyone avoid this overpriced, no customer service, below average food experience. The only thing it has going is the water view. If you must go, limit yourself to a glass of wine.

2  Thank Casper06
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Love sitting in the restaurant overlooking the water, or by the fire having a glass of wine. I'm a local, and this is a well needed addition to Long Beach.