“Perfect place in Long Beach!!”

Paninis and Bikinis
Ranked #100 of 124 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I was there with my two boys - who said the food was "fantastic", and I had the String Bikini Panini. Very, very, good. Chips and hummus also hit the mark! The place has a fun beach vibe and if you are in Long Beach, you should go!

PaninisBikinis, Owner at Paninis and Bikinis, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Thank you so much!

There are newer reviews for Paninis and Bikinis

Reviewed 1 February 2013

Sadly, after a recent and huge investment into adding a full-service restaurant, with nightly music, Paninis And Bikinis is closed due to water and other damage from Hurricane Sandy. We all hope that the owners can find a way to return and rebuild because they were an integral part of the West end community in Long Beach.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

The salads were excellent. My husband and I both had a Ceasar with different toppings. The Rasberry Chicken Salad I got was amazing. We had a great experience.

1  Thank Denise60811