“Can I have some more”

The Park LBNY
Ranked #52 of 122 Restaurants in Long Beach
“Can I have some more”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The staff amazing. I had the nicest waitress ever. She kept checking on us actually had a conversation it wasnt what do you want to eat and then that's it. I ordered a burger but if your there a must have is the Banging Shrimp. Me and my boyfriend ordered this cause of the funny name and "Bang bang sauce" but wow this was delicious. I wish it was a full blown meal because it was amazing. I even devoured the salad under it because it was through best thing ive ever had. I can't wait to go back. I even asked who I believe was the owner, who was such a nice guy, if I can have the recipe. I will go back and maybe ask if I can purchase a bottle of the sauce at least. Id give this 20 stars if I could.

Medford, New York
“WOW - The Best Salmon I Ever Had!!!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I went to The Park for dinner. We thought the menu would really just specialize in burgers and sandwhiches. HA- what a surprise!!! First-the salad was super fresh and the Italian dressing, which i thought would just be a basic dressing, was PERFECT!!! Just the right combo of spices. A little embarrassing when I and another actually ate every last bit of leaf from our plate!! The salmon was recommended to me so I went with it. Man am i glad. It is called Crispy Salmon and sooo delicious. Just what it should be - crispy with great flavor on the outside and the inside just melted in my mouth. The others with us also loved their dinners and too were quite surprised that a sports bar and grill would have such 5 star food!!! We got there a little on the early side for a Saturday night. They were plenty busy with a nice mix of customers of all ages. I imagine that as the night goes buy the crowd would probably get younger. Our dessert was out of control. Three of us shared the Las Vegas! Deep fried oreos, nutterbutters and twinkies!!!! Actually the dessert was not heavy at all!!! Scrumptious!!! The wait service was also great!! For such delicious food, I thought the prices were so affordable too!!! I cannot wait to go back again!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited October 2013