Very modern and boutique sized hotel in LIC has great views of Manhattan and the Queensboro bridge. Rooms are very spacious for NYC and all the amenities in the room and decor feel brand new. The hotel itself offers wine by the glass in the lobby 24 hours a day, through their fancy wine machines. The restaurant at the top of the hotel is called penthouse 808. Restaurant has the best views of manhattan, attentive service and tasty food, espcially the fried rice and sushi! The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this place to stay if you are looking to stay in LIC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel New York/Long Island City