We founded your hotel quiet noisy during the night due to traffic on the bridge. We hope that your new part will be much better isolated. Especially the sliding doors are poor isolated. Futher on was the breakfast poor in choice : limited sorts of bread, no meat nor cheese. Although modern of infrastructure, the rooms seems to be very used (scratched everywhere on the furniture, the walls and the floor.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel New York/Long Island City