Front desk experience was A+ and the rooms were very clean. The staff was excellent and eager to assist us. The shuttle service was fantastic. The bed was amazing.
The walls are so thin we could hear everyone's hallway conversations and elevator activity perfectly. The toilet is awkward. The elevator makes groaning and snapping noises. The tube that came out of the lobby wine bottle was slimy.
We are likely to return if we are in the area again. The shuttle service and the staff (and that bed) are all enough to recommend it to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel New York/Long Island City