Sleep Inn - excellent value; friendly service; only 2 short blocks/ 5" walk to the 21st Street & Queensbridge Station; only 4 train stops to Rockefeller Station in Midtown Manhattan (about 15"). The area is industrial and a bit run-down but there's enough people on the street that we didn't feel unsafe walking to/from the hotel. We had five people in our two queen beds plus a rollaway bed room). The continental breakfast was sufficient (baked goods, scrambled eggs, fruit & yogurt, breads, milk, juices) and tasty. Beds were quite comfortable and room was clean. Would stay there again. A great alternative to the high-priced hotels in NYC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York