US$149
US$137
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$129
US$114
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

Wyndham Garden Long Island City(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$155
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$218
US$160
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$265
US$230
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

Hotel Vetiver(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$190
US$114
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$141
US$132
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Nesva Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$129
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Z NYC Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$150
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$178
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnew yorkyogurtmetro stationthe breakfast areaminute walkfree breakfasthotel is locatedmanhattan skylinerooms are smalllong islandneighborhoodstopsblocknyccityproscons
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is my first stay at Sleep Inn- though I stayed a few years ago at Best Western (a sister building and I think the same owners???). However, when I found BW management and staff very unfriendly, the management and staff at Sleep Inn are world-class friendly, professional and helpful. I can't say enough for the help of the front desk (went out of their way to make sure my internet worked with Ethernet connection as I had to work mornings during my stay). The housekeeping staff was incredibly helpful and super-friendly and kept my room spotlessly clean throughout my six-day stay
Without any doubt, this will be my choice of hotels to stay whenever I visit New York.
So many plusses - very good and plentiful breakfast, comfortable rooms with incredible views of Manhattan, refrigerator, cable TV, iron and board, nice toiletries - everything one would expect from a five-star much more expensive hotel.
Proximity to the subway and Manhattan outstanding - I clocked it - no more than 15 minutes from subway F to Times Square!!!
And less than 30 minutes from/to LaGuardia Airport.
Wonderful hotel - can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Higher floor city view is wonderful - but you need to pay just a little bit more - BUT SO WORTH IT!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Halrice
Sleep I, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn - Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review, we highly appreciate you taking the time out to write such kind things. It is our extreme pleasure that our staff were able to provide you with friendly services, and that you found our other services and amenities pleasing as well. We strive to give all of our guests a comfortable and satisfactory stay so you can spend more time exploring the best of New York City and less hassle with the hotel.

We would love to see you again soon.

Sleep Inn - LIC

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Nice hotel and friendly staff. Close to subway. Food nearby. Clean rooms flat screen tv wifi good breakfast. Clean bathrooms. Parking (fee). Soft bed nice pillows. Close to where I was working. Great price and not far from the city. Quiet. Not far from airport

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank GiGiLynn43
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Very good location close to the subway station Qeensbridge Line F only 200 mt and only 4 stop to Rockfeller Centre station. Very clean room and very fast wi-fi connection. Staff really helpful, very smart solution for staying in New York. Price and service excellent considering that the breckfast was included. If I come back to New York I will sure choise once again Sleep Inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank maverick2753
Sleep I, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn - Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to hear that our hotel was well accommodated for your stay. We strive to provide the best services to make our guests feel more comfortable and have a pleasant visit. Our hopes are that your wonderful review will encourage future guests to choose our hotel.

Hope to see you again soon!

Sleep Inn- LIC

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Location is OK, about 350m from metro station.

Breakfast is very good. They have milk, coffee, juice, yogurt. Also donut, bread, begel. And I love sausage and omelette!! But it's a pity that their breakfast is the same every morning.

I have double bed room, I think the double bed is quite small for 2 men but for me is Ok.

On the last night, they didn't give me the matt in the bathroom! I have asked but they said that they didn't understand me!?!!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 23 March 2014

If you look for budget hotel in NYC, do not look elsewhere. The Sleep Inn is all you need. I selected this hotel for my initial NYC trip and I was not disappointed with my choice. This hotel is decent place with clean rooms, fast wi-fi connection, located close to subway station and with really, really helpful staff. And breakfast was included in price. That was all I need for our stay and I cannot imagine what could be better. It was really pleasant to stay in this hotel. I would probably not look elsewhere for my other visit of "Big Apple".

Room Tip: Try to ask for upper floor room for less noise from street.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Inutihar
Sleep I, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn - Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear Guest,

We want to thank you for your wonderful review. It is a pleasure to know that your stay was fully satisfactory. We hope that your review encourages others to stay at our hotel so that we may give all our guests the same satisfactory service.

We hope to see you again at our hotel!

Sleep Inn - LIC