All reviewsyogurtmetro stationchoice hotelsfree breakfasthotel is locatedmanhattan skylinerooms are smalllong islandneighborhoodstopsblocknyccityjfkprosconsbrooklyn
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I spend two nights at the Sleep Inn and I will certaintly go back again. The room was perfect, restroom as well. I got everything that I needed for my weekend.
The view on the 9th floor was wonderfull, I ever slept with the curtains open the enjoy the view and the sound of Manhattan during the night.
The employees was really kind and answered well to our questions and needs. The room was cleaned everyday.
The area wasn't the best that I have seen but we are seeing that the neighborhood is changing for the best. Another hotel was under construction just next us.
Access at the F subway line is wonderfull and easy. You can enjoy the day by visiting Manhattan using the subway and that is what I did.
I hope that service and price will stay at that level for a while and I will certainly go back again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sleep I, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn - Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed your weekend and were pleased with our accommodations. We understand your hesitancy towards the location of the hotel, but as you have mentioned it is a safe and secure environment which is being updated as we speak. Hope that your review helps future guests to choose our hotel for the same comfort and convenience that you have enjoyed.

We hope to see you again soon!

Sleep Inn - LIC

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is my first stay at Sleep Inn- though I stayed a few years ago at Best Western (a sister building and I think the same owners???). However, when I found BW management and staff very unfriendly, the management and staff at Sleep Inn are world-class friendly, professional and helpful. I can't say enough for the help of the front desk (went out of their way to make sure my internet worked with Ethernet connection as I had to work mornings during my stay). The housekeeping staff was incredibly helpful and super-friendly and kept my room spotlessly clean throughout my six-day stay
Without any doubt, this will be my choice of hotels to stay whenever I visit New York.
So many plusses - very good and plentiful breakfast, comfortable rooms with incredible views of Manhattan, refrigerator, cable TV, iron and board, nice toiletries - everything one would expect from a five-star much more expensive hotel.
Proximity to the subway and Manhattan outstanding - I clocked it - no more than 15 minutes from subway F to Times Square!!!
And less than 30 minutes from/to LaGuardia Airport.
Wonderful hotel - can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Higher floor city view is wonderful - but you need to pay just a little bit more - BUT SO WORTH IT!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Halrice
Sleep I, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn - Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review, we highly appreciate you taking the time out to write such kind things. It is our extreme pleasure that our staff were able to provide you with friendly services, and that you found our other services and amenities pleasing as well. We strive to give all of our guests a comfortable and satisfactory stay so you can spend more time exploring the best of New York City and less hassle with the hotel.

We would love to see you again soon.

Sleep Inn - LIC

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Nice hotel and friendly staff. Close to subway. Food nearby. Clean rooms flat screen tv wifi good breakfast. Clean bathrooms. Parking (fee). Soft bed nice pillows. Close to where I was working. Great price and not far from the city. Quiet. Not far from airport

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank GiGiLynn43
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Very good location close to the subway station Qeensbridge Line F only 200 mt and only 4 stop to Rockfeller Centre station. Very clean room and very fast wi-fi connection. Staff really helpful, very smart solution for staying in New York. Price and service excellent considering that the breckfast was included. If I come back to New York I will sure choise once again Sleep Inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank maverick2753

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to hear that our hotel was well accommodated for your stay. We strive to provide the best services to make our guests feel more comfortable and have a pleasant visit. Our hopes are that your wonderful review will encourage future guests to choose our hotel.

Hope to see you again soon!

Sleep Inn- LIC

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Location is OK, about 350m from metro station.

Breakfast is very good. They have milk, coffee, juice, yogurt. Also donut, bread, begel. And I love sausage and omelette!! But it's a pity that their breakfast is the same every morning.

I have double bed room, I think the double bed is quite small for 2 men but for me is Ok.

On the last night, they didn't give me the matt in the bathroom! I have asked but they said that they didn't understand me!?!!

• Stayed: March 2014