Great employees, clean, fresh rooms, hot breakfast and a nice view of Manhattan at a good price. Located a quik walk from the F line subway. Elevators are a bit slow. Don't be afraid to take the stairs. Breakfast is good. I recommend the cheese danish and fresh fruit. Eat early as it can get crowded near the end of breakfast hours. We will happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York