Stayed here for 3 nights with wife and kids last week whilst touring East coast. I understand why some might say it's not the best area, but we were out most nights and never felt threatened. We even had to walk a good few blocks on the first night as the nearest subway was closed for a night. It's perfect for just jumping on the metro and being in Times Square after around 5 stops or 20 mins. Good breakfast, decent size rooms but parking is a bit pricey at $25 per night and garage is super tight. All in all but, I would use here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York