Got stranded at Laguardia airport thanks to West jet and their astonishingly bad customer service left hundreds of us to find our own accommodation on a very late Friday night of the long weekend - thank goodness there are cellphones and the internet because that's how I found Sleep Inn. Arrived at midnight to a friendly smiley face at the front desk and got a very clean room on the top floor (10).
Bathroom was amazingly clean and the bed super comfy. Free breakfast was included but as I got there late they had stopped serving hot items but coffee a bagel and an apple suited me fine. The area may not look the greatest but there were a lot of people staying here and they all seemed very happy with the hotel. I was thoroughly happy with my short stay and the cab to/from Laguardia was about 20 mins and $25.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York