I used to stay in New Jersey while visiting New York City. No more. Queens borough is a great alternative. Sleep Inn hotel is just 3 blocks from a subway station, in a bad looking section, but secure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York