We booked two rooms as a family from the 3rd of Aug to the 7th .The Indian front desk was helpful and nice . the hotel is clean and good . The price was too much.you need to pay 25 dollars for parking .King rooms are small for more than two persons so try to book twin room. breakfast was average american one but I think it was enough to start the day.The braekfast room was small but the young lady working there was helpful and trying all the time to serve the guests. I think the worst thing in this hotel is the location...the loction it is in the middle of no where.around it car repairs and taxi cars parking .All the time you feel that you are unsafe but as I experenced it was safe for me and my family.The second problem is that the nearest metro sation is closed after 10 so you either take a taxi ( that will be very expensive in New York) or walk for 30 minutes from ( Queens Station ) at night. Next time I will take the hotel near ( queens Plaza metro dtation) in long island.Also ,there is a public car park for only 11 dollars. I will com again for every thing but the location no.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York