Convenient to get in and out of the city. Only a couple of blocks for the MTA. It was kind of hard to catch a cab, but you only need to walk a block over to Crescent Street to catch one. I wish the gym a little bigger with more equipment. I had a pretty good experience overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York