“Good hotel with great service!”

Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in Long Island City
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Very good hotel with great service, nice café & rooftop bar, and okay rooms.
The first room I checked into had an overwhelming weird scent, like fruit flavored vaping. It was gross, so I requested a new room and I was led by a very nice gracious manager to a much nicer smelling room.

Big comfy bed, cozy clean smelling linens. Nice view, with free wi-fi, and outlets everywhere for device charging.

Dining here was quite good! I had a glass of cold dry savignon blanc on the roof, and the service was great. I dined in the cafe for breakfast the next day and had a really tasty quesadilla…Read more

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear juleism,
We are very happy to hear you liked our comfortable guest rooms and restaurant. Thank you for sharing with us, and we hope you will decide to stay with us again the next time you are in the area. Take care.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

If you need to be in Manhattan (or Queens) for an extended period of time, this may be the option for you. It's about a 2-block walk (10 min) to a 24-hour subway/metro train to Manhattan (or anywhere in NYC), about 15 min to Midtown Manhattan. Buy a weekly Metro Card, and ride as often as you wish throughout the whole system of buses and trains.
The area seems, generally, safe.
It is difficult to find street parking, but there is a small garage available beneath the hotel, for a fee.
If you need or desire a large space/accommodation, you will not appreciate this location. The standard rooms are very small.

The staff is helpful and responsive.
Make sure you join the SPG Program to get the most out of your stay and receive recognition as a Sheraton patron, points and all.

Stayed: July 2013

Dear Travelholica,
Thank you for your honest feedback about your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed our convenient location near NYC transportation that provides easy access to the downtown area. It’s very important to our team to deliver excellent service, and we are happy to hear that our staff was very responsive to your needs. Thank you again for the review, and we hope to see you again soon for your next visit to the Big Apple. Take care.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, and i must say I enjoyed my stay at this property very much. The rooms are nice and well furnished (the hotel is just under 3 years old), bed is extremely comfortable and the staff truly cares. After staying in some nearby hotel's in LONG ISLAND CITY, this four points sheraton proves to be a delight! I had a great night's sleep, also the cafe in the lobby provided good food! I will definetly be coming back to this hotel, thank you four points!

Room Tip: book the balcony room!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This hotel worked for our needs. We went to Kindergarten "moving up" for our grandson at a nearby school. The hotel was nice and the rooms were clean. The front desk staff was very friendly. The hall carpet could have been cleaner. The rooftop bar provided spectacular views. Too bad we could not charge our drinks to the room. The garage parking was ridiculously tight; they should have paid us too park there! Breakfast was not included in the price, but had an adequate menu.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Me & My Husband We Stood Here 2 Nights. Everything Was Great No Complaints At All. Also The Price Of Course Is Definitely Important To Us & I Will Come Back To This Hotel Very Soon Very Nice & Comfortable.♡

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Anup C, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your valuable comments .

Best Regards

Elias Psarros
GM

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed at Four Points in LI City when I had to attend funeral services in Astoria. It was a quiet retreat after a long day.Rooms were well equipped and very clean. Bed was extremely comfortable. Hotel staff was friendly - even housekeeping. shortly after getting settled in my room I received a call from the hotel's receptionist to make sure everything was to my liking - a very nice touch! I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank dabav
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Close to Manhatten and value for money. Just a few minutes to the train and two stops from Manhatten. Happy I found this hotel after a horrible first night on another "hotel". The room was clean, bed was good and staff helpful. Had an awesome view from our room and I would stay here again. The rooftop bar (Vista sky Lounge) could do better. Only seven guest there but it was almost impossible to order a drink because the staff did not see you, they were to busy arguing with each other. Took a long time to get the drink, and even longer to get the check, but the view from the roof was great. The food and service in Michaels`Cafe did not impress much.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view of Manhatten.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple