I stayed at this hotel one night for business in the beginning of July and i must say i was very satisfied! I booked the king balcony room at a good price, the views of new york City were absolutely breathtaking from my room on the 8th floor. Shortly after getting settled in the front desk called my room asking if everything was ok and if i needed anything else..nice touch. Bed was comfy, and i had a great nights sleep .
The staff at this sheraton property are nice, and friendly. I had a meeting in manhattan to get too early the next morning and front desk showed me the shortest and fastest way into nyc. and fortunately subway is only a 3 min walk from the hotel. Very very convenient. I will be coming back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for business or pleasure, the Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City/Queensboro Bridge will be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge New York