“Great view, good food.”
Review of Penthouse808

Penthouse808
Reserve with OpenTable
Penthouse808 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Vernon Boulevard
Transit: From Manhattan take the N, W or 7 trains to Queensboro Plaza, the E, V, R or G trains to Queens Plaza, or the F train to 21st Street/Queens Bridge.
Description: Located atop The Ravel Hotel, Long Island City’s first luxury boutique hotel, lies Penthouse 808 Asian Bistro & Lounge, a fresh new dining experience. Our breathtaking view of the New York City skyline is one of the best creating an ideal backdrop for a fabulous dinner. *Living Social Deals will not be Honored Thru OpenTable - MUST CALL!
Athens
“Great view, good food.”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the Ravel hotel and we did not mind going upstaies every night to the Penthouse to enjoy the view and the food there. First off their sushi was really good and also the burgers we tasted. Their burgers seem to have an asian twist on them but they are really good. Service here was fast and we have no complaint about that. The view from the balcony however is the highlight of this restaurant.

Visited April 2014

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Go for the view”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was there with my family,we made a reservation at 7.30pm. I recommend you to be there before it turns dark so you get day and night views. The views are amazing with Queensboro Bridge complementing the Manhattan skyline. We were there on a Wednesday night and it was very busy. The service is a bit slow but they are courteous. I got a deal from Living Social. You should check their Facebook page first to see whether they run promotions and sometimes they do. We tried the sushi,the fresh oysters and the curry rice and all are good. I have checked some other restaurants with views but I do find this a gem because it offers outdoor and the pricing is really reasonable if you get the deal. The nearest subway is Queensboro Plaza and what's exciting is you can call them to pick you up or drop off at the subway,cool!

• Visited May 2014
Huntington, New York
“horrible night celebrating a friends birthday on the rooftop.”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I came to the ravel or as there going to call it the penthouse 808lounge on Saturday May 17 and had a horrible experience, I will give it to them the view they have on their rooftop is a million dollar view every newyorker loves. But while I was at the hotel for a friends birthday I got soaked by water that they Suppostably told me came from the roof and then we had horrible service all night half of my friends didn't even get food and half of my friends who did order didn't even get the full course that they ordered. So I'm writing this to tell people it's not worth the money, and that they don't even compensated you when something happens. Very disappointed and will never return.

2 Thank LibbySmalls
Los Angeles, California
“Beautiful view but...”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The food was pricy. The Spicy Tuna Tacos were good and the drinks were pretty weak, but the food and drink was not the reason for my visit. The view of the Manhattan skyline from this place is so gorgeous that as a visitor I did not want to miss out on seeing and I was not disappointed. I would love to bump up the rating but they have to either come down on their prices to match the quality of the food or make amp up the quality of the food.

• Visited April 2014
Elmhurst, New York
“Pretty ok”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The food was pricey, the sushi was excellent. The parking was horrible but they are remodeling. The view was amazing.

Visited September 2013