We stayed here for a week in May 2014. Our room was clean, breakfast was fine (very basic, but enough) and the staff were very friendly. A thank you to Tanya, the Front Desk Manager, for her kindness, hospitality and great service.
It's about a 10 minute walk to the nearest subway stop (subways N and Q) and the subway will take you to Manhattan (Central Park, 5th Ave/59th St) in 10 to 15 minutes. We always felt safe walking through the neighborhood. There are a few stores (supermarket, Subway, restaurants, etc.) on your way to the subway.
We hope to go to New York again someday and stay in this hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Long Island City LGA Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Super Eight Long Island City
- Long Island City Super Eight
- Long Island City Super 8
- Super 8 Long Island City LGA Hotel New York