First have to thank Andre for facilitating my brother in law and I when we visited NYC for the NFL draft last week. We had a queen bed reservation and had been asked to have a room with two beds. When one came available after we checked in, Andre came and moved us to the new room. That right there made our stay.
Aside from that, the hotel is decent and great value for the money. I would stay here again as it is close to the Queensboro subway station. We only used it for sleep, since NYC has so much to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Lion Inn & Suites - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Lion Inn & Suites Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Long Island City New York