Look, if you want luxury, don't stay at a Comfort Inn. But this was a perfectly fine hotel in a FANTASTIC location, with easy access to two metro stations on several major lines.
Staff were friendly, wifi and breakfast were free and good, our room was clean.
If you are a light sleeper, you might find the noise of the above ground trains to be a bit disruptive.
The bathroom had some mildew. Definitely not something unique to this hotel, but a slight negative, nonetheless. I would still recommend the place despite it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Lion Inn & Suites - Long Island City is located at the base of the famed Queensboro/59th st. bridge that connect Queens to Manhattan. We are just minutes away from Midtown Manhattan. We are located just 1 block away from NYC Subways - which is the best way to get around NYC. Located just 7 miles from LGA and 12 miles from JFK. A great way to stay in NYC without having to pay the high Manhattan prices. Free Wi-Fi, Free Breakfast, Complimentary use of Business Center and Fitness Center, Free Newspapers, Iron/Ironing boards, In-room Safe all come standard with your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Lion Inn & Suites Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Comfort Inn
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Long Island City New York