We stayed 2 nights in Fairfield Inn in Feb 2014. We are happy with our stay there.
1. short distance to Manhattan by subway, 5 minutes shuttle ride from Hotel to Subway then 15 minute train ride to Times Square,
2. clean room, clean bathroom with sufficent bathing supplies
3. good breakfasts, lots of food variety, sufficient tables to accomodate guests
4. good shuttle service to and from the 33rd street subway. Shuttle schedule is frequent, runs every 30 minutes
5. helpful staff. Willing to answer questions and show us the way to avoid traffic when we check out
1. The hotel is located in an industrial area, with no resturants or retail stores around.
2. Insufficient under-ground parking spaces. There are only parking spaces for 8 to 9 cars, but there are free parkings on the streets nearby
Overall we are very satisfied with our stay in Fairfield Inn at Long Island. The price is good for a hotel which is close to Manhattan. We will certainly return if we come to NYC again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge Long Island City