My brother and I stayed there recently. It was spotlessly clean, spacious (for New York), a nice small hotel very close to the #7 train 40th St Station. While the main street, Queens Blvd, is very commerical and industrial, any block in any direction is residential, pleasant, with apartment houses, duplex houses, trees and small local stores on the other avenues around it. It is also inexpensive for New York, and yet you can be at Times Square in 12 minutes. It was a perfect budget choice, clean inexpensive and convenient (for not being in Manhattan). It is also easy to get here from LaGuardia and JFK Airports by public transport, and accessible to Newark Airport also by public transport. Also, when other slightly closer-in nearby hotels have higher seasonal prices, this one is even a better bargain.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City