Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
US$137
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Wyndham Garden Long Island City(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$189
US$158
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$168
US$227
US$114
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
US$181
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$171
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Z NYC Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$162
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$158
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Hotel Vetiver(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$140
Priceline
  • Fitness centre
1,224 results
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorgreat hotelnew yorklaundry roomsofa bedtimes squaresubway stationwafflesbreakfast sandwichhome away from homewaffle makercomplimentary breakfastrooms are largewould stay here againnyc areastreet parkingclean hotel
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Nice, very clean, friendly staff. Kids liked breakfast. 10 min to Manhattan on metro. Parking was $25 a night and they allowed us to park until 3PM on day of check out at no extra charge which gave us time to visit the city on the day of check out.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
3  Thank Jay H
Nini M, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton New York Long Island City/ Manhattan View, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Jay:

Thank you so much for your review. Our prime location and exceptional customer service are our best features. We are glad to hear that you got to experience the full Home2 Essence. We look forward to your next stay!

Thank you.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Where do I begin? I arrived shortly before 3PM and was greeted by a
polite and friendly gentleman at the front desk. He checked me in,
albeit with some apparent difficulty, and offered me a bottle of
water and snack in recognition of my HHonors Gold status. He
explained the breakfast hours, handed me my key and wished me a
pleasant stay. My room was on the 2nd floor of this 10 story
hotel. I thought that was odd, but I don't stay in Long Island City
for the scenery.

Upon entering the room, I was quite shocked to see the room directly
faced the solid wall of the Holiday Inn parking garage, just
separated by a narrow one-lane alley from my window. A photo is
posted. You will see two lights, a horizontal electrical conduit, an exhaust vent and in the lower left hand corner is an opening to the garage area. Interesting?? Even on the lower floors, not all the rooms have such a completely obstructed view as did the one I was assigned. Mine was truly special.

Then I checked my reservation receipt and noticed that I was
confirmed in a "King Suite" but assigned a smaller Queen Suite
instead! While I hadn't reserved a room with a special view, when I
reserve a room of a specific category, I don't expect the front desk
to quietly substitute a room of a lower category without offering
some explanation, apology or compensation.

So I kept wondering that if Gold members who sleep in Hilton
beds at least 30 days (1 month) a year get the least
desirable rooms on the lowest floor, where do the "normal" guests stay
- in the basement? And regardless of status, I expect that I will
get a room that is of a category not lower than what was
confirmed. I understand upgrades are subject to availability, but
downgrades should be reserved for special circumstances and openly
explained to the guest.

Finally I decided to return to the front desk where I was assisted by
a different person (shift change) who was most understanding and
professional. He fully understood my unhappiness and conceded that
first impressions do count, and being a brand new hotel, they didn't
make a good first impression on this guest. He promptly found a King
Suite for me on the 9th floor with an unobstructed view to the
north. I moved there and lived happily ever after. I trust
management here will incorporate this experience into their training
program to ensure that HHonors members are not summarily offered the
least desirable accommodations (when better are available) and all
guests, regardless of HHonors membership, are not abritrarily assigned
accommodations of a lower category than confirmed.

Otherwise, the suite was delightful with every imaginable convenience
and comfort. Breakfast was good too, except for the silly
requirement to scan your key every time you reenter from the outdoor
seating area. That area is completely enclosed and only accessible
from the breakfast room so, during breakfast hours, the door should
permit free access in and out.

Finally, I generally never give 5 stars to a hotel that doesn't
provide in-room digital safes. With all the personal electronics,
passports, other important documents etc. there is no substitute for
the convenience of a digital safe in one's guest room. I therefore
present 4 starts to this hotel. I hope to return in the future and

Room Tip: Avoid room 206
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank 1NicePerson

Dear Tripadvisor member:

Thank you for your feedback! I'm happy to know that we were able to resolve an issue immediately and we are thrilled you had a memorable stay with us and our staff helped make your stay more comfortable. We look forward welcoming you again soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel is one of a kind. The design is gorgeous, modern and you can see how every corner was well thought of. Beautiful colors and Wood craftsmanship everywhere! So pretty!
Hotel is spotless, rooms are spacious, beautiful and very functional. I've never seen so many storage space in a hotel room! Double room also includes sofa and crib was provided, so our 6 member family was very comfortable. spacious and fully equipped kitchen in the room.
Nice Breakfast was included.
Location is excellent, Subway station in the same block. Neighborhood may seem a bit rough, but really it's not. My husband and I have made daily trips to the Grocery Store (3 blocks away) every evening and felt absolutely safe.
Staff nice, helpful and always available. great gym, laundry room and media room with Wii and Xbox if you bring your devices.
Highly recommend to anyone!

3  Thank Yoav H

Dear Yoav:

What a wonderful 5 star review! Thank you for taking the time to share your story via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words and we will be sharing it with our staff. We look forward to have you back soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The rooms were nice and the bed is comfortable. Microwave,refrigerator,dishwasher, plates,cups, silverware were all in the room. Nutrogena shampoo and body wash in bath. There is no hair conditioner! The breakfast is needs work. They only have one waffle maker which makes for a long line. There was 2 fruit selection, cereal, toast,yogurt and oatmeal. It a very nice hotel, but if you have neighbors you will be able to hear the conversation in the room next to you. The hotel only has 7 parking spots which 2 are handicapped. Parking garages are 1-2 blocks away.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Nancy F

Dear Nancy:

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are happy you found our location desirable and convenient. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We have stayed here for 3 days and it is really our "second" home. The staff is great - the receptionist Mirana gave us a warm welcome. Breakfasts are very tasty. The facilities the hotel provides are excellent.The view of Manhattan is really suprising even though the environment is not newyorkish. We have here a nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel H

Dear Daniel:

Thank you for sharing your fabulous review! We are happy you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you to your "second home " soon! :)