Free cancellation until 27/07
US$149
US$137
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$227
US$114
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Wyndham Garden Long Island City(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$204
US$155
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$194
US$171
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Hotel Vetiver(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$190
US$137
  • Fitness centre
Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$189
US$178
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Nesva Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$129
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Z NYC Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$151
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

1,226 results
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorgreat hotelnew yorklaundry roomsofa bedtimes squaresubway stationwafflesbreakfast sandwichhome away from homewaffle makercomplimentary breakfastrooms are largewould stay here againnyc areastreet parkingclean hotel
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We were traveling with two teenagers and stayed at this hotel for six nights. The condition of this hotel is new and has comtemporary look. We were searching for an apartment to stay but when we found this hotel, the search is over. This price is very comparable with renting an apartment in NYC. The room is big and has kitchen utilities. A electrict stove can be rented out from the front desk if available. There is a coin self-serve laundry at the basement. Very convinience to do laundry for long stay. However, the laundry room is closed between midnight and 5am. The hotel is conveniently located near the 39 Ave subway station. From here, you can go to Flushing or Manhattan in about 20 min. The breakfast is great but try to go there early in the morning to avoid the late crowd around 8:30am. In summary, this is one of the best hotel I have ever stayed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed at this location in the Queens area for the NYC portion of our vacation. Very nice facility, guest rooms, workout room, laundry etc. The beds were very comfortable and clean. (I stay at a lot of hotel due to my work travel schedule and this hotel was much better than the norm.) The location is great, just 2 blocks from the subway (about 15-20 minutes from most sites in Manhattan.) Also try a nice pizza shop (Mike's Pizza), one block down from the hotel. It is a small shop, the staff was friendly, and the pizza very good. Very happy with this hotel choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed for 3 nights (June 23-25) and loved everything about this hotel. The room was clean and huge; space for 4, with a lot of luggage, plus some. N train right across the stret, and only 15 minutes til you are mid-town. Staff was friendly and very helpful with recommendations for late night pizza delivery. I am really looking forward to another visit next year.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank dorcastrilling
Nini M, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton New York Long Island City/ Manhattan View, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear dorcastrilling:

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, especially the staff and our location. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I booked a 3 nights stay here in June using Hilton points because the hotel was within close transit distance to Times Square and ha received many good reviews. Plus, the Manhattan hotels were more costly... What a mistake!

I arrived at the hotel and was promptly told that my reservation was off by one day and they no longer recognized my stay as valid. When I asked what I should do or how could they help me, I was told to call Hilton reservations. Well, I am at a Hilton. Can't you call and try to assist me I asked. The person at the front desk could care less and was silent. There was another employee by his side who only stared at me while insects were flying around the hotel lobby.

I travel allot and stay at Hiltons worldwide. This treatment was equal to one of the worst Motels. I ended up making all the calls myself, getting rebooked, via Hilton Diamond service center, and walked myself to the street to find a taxi far away from Home2Suites in Long Island City, NY.

Oh, I forgot to mention that during my ordeal the Hilton customer service center tried calling this hotel, on my behalf, to correct the reservation problem and they did not answer. Even though the hotel employees were within eye distance watching the phone ring!

I am hopeful the Hilton chain made the necessary staff changes from Top to Bottom at this site. It is an embarrassment to the entire chain spoken from one who has stayed at many worldwide for the past 2 decades.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bob E

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including areas where we haven’t met our guests’ expectations. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your stay using Hilton points. I will contact Diamond Desk to get more details. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive expected hospitality. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will allow us to show you the service much improved.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Nice, very clean, friendly staff. Kids liked breakfast. 10 min to Manhattan on metro. Parking was $25 a night and they allowed us to park until 3PM on day of check out at no extra charge which gave us time to visit the city on the day of check out.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jay H

Dear Jay:

Thank you so much for your review. Our prime location and exceptional customer service are our best features. We are glad to hear that you got to experience the full Home2 Essence. We look forward to your next stay!