1,291 results
All reviews full size refrigerator great hotel new york laundry room sofa bed times square subway station kitchen area waffle maker breakfast sandwich complimentary breakfast is rooms are large nyc area street parking yogurt clean hotel front desk staff
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We really had a great and memorable experience in the hotel, primarily because of the cleanly environment and the friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend this hotel because of ease of access to visit Manhattan via subway.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I'm from Green Bay, Wisconsin. I've traveled to many areas of the World, including NYC five different times. Home2 Suites was the best, considering proximity to Manhattan, excellent price, wonderful accommodations, cleanliness, great breakfast, 15 minute subway ride to almost EVERYTHING, and a wonderful staff!

The hotel is only minutes from La Guardia and as I mentioned, only minutes from the Times Square area.

The cab ride from La Guardia should only cost around $17.00. Make sure that when you leave for the airport upon checkout, you don't have the hotel call for a ride. The "big black Chevy Suburban cost us $50.00! (only gripe I had with the hotel!) Apparently, there is a place within walking distance that you can hail a cab to the airport for 17 bucks!

This area in Queens is supposedly up-and-coming. I'm hoping that the Home2 Suites are able to keep their prices down because I will most definitely be back!!

Room Tip: I've heard that views of Manhattan are available on the higher floors. (we were on the 4th)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank mypenny01
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I will give the Home 2 Home Suites a four star. The staff is always there to serve you. Very attentive and courteous. They make your stay a pleasure; hassle free experience. Reception desk staff is ready with your registration and the process takes no time. Tired from traveling? Getting registered and able to go to your room quickly is a blessing! No long waits; this is a must after a long trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Iris F
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My family of five stayed at this hotel for 5 days in mid June. The hotel was very clean and had well equipped rooms. Despite these positives we had a very disturbing occurrence with our belongings. We left one morning for the city and upon our arrival back at the hotel that evening I noticed that my phone charger was not mine. (The three members of my family that have cell phones all have different chargers.) I had charged my phone the previous night and it worked fine. When we came back to the hotel and I tried to plug in my phone, the charger was broken. My husband went to the front desk to let them know what happened and we would like a different maid servicing our rooms. The next day when we came back to our room not only was the broken charger on the counter, but a duplicate, working charger was in the room as well (which I guessed was my original one that had been "borrowed"). Our family travels quite frequently and we have never had anything like this happen before. It was quite unsettling knowing that someone had been in our room and switched our belongings...twice. The room did not have an in room safe which we always use when on vacation. Despite the positives this hotel offered, I would never recommend this hotel due to not having personal belongings safe.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
10  Thank leds96
Nini M, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton New York Long Island City/ Manhattan View, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear leds96:

Thank you for sharing with your experience and thank you for bringing it to our attention. I'm very sorry to hear that you incurred a few complications with housekeeping staff during your stay. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and I will make sure to speak with our executive housekeeper about this. Although you seem quite set on not staying with us again, I really hope you reconsider! I will make sure you have an entirely different experience with us.

Thank you.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Recommend To Everyone This Hotel Home2suites Is Wonderful Also Very Nice & Clean With A Beautiful Kitchenette. Everything Was Great Would Definitely Stay Here Again With My Husband P.S I Couldn't Believe It Was A Hilton Hotel

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple