“Good Mexican Food”
Review of Tequila Sunrise II

Tequila Sunrise II
Ranked #133 of 279 Restaurants in Long Island City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I have eaten here several times. The food is good, put I seems to miss on the peppers. I have had many dishes they seem a little bland for me. The best part of Mexican food is all the amazing peppers that are used, but not here. It is what I would call American-Mexican food. Worth a stop they do it well.

• Visited September 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“noisy and expensive”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

You have to valet park no choice - walked in and the mariachi band guys were strolling through the place playing for everyone - a little goes a long way with me with this stuff - after happy birthday for the 9th time etc. but these guys did not take a break - so if you like mariachi music nonstop through your entire meal at boarder-line pain level volume then this is your place. The highpoint is that they mix some sort of salsa for the chips at your table - or maybe we ordered that, I simply dont know - I could not hear anything to communicate with anyone - to order I pointed at the menu items because communications were impossible in that environment. Dont plan on talking to whomever you came with because you cant hear 2 feet in front of you and did I mention these guys did not take a break at all ever the whole time we were there. The food is good but about 3X what you would pay for say texas roadhouse or something like that it should be. I had club soda since I was driving - got 4 of them during the meal - can you believe they charged me for every one of them so 9 bucks? everyplace else on earth has free refills for water esp for the guy who is driving - really 4X club soda you charged me for every one of them? I was on business and my customer picked the place so I did not say anything. The food is as good as Chipolte but 10X the price with mind numbing volume of 24 x7 mariachi music and 10 bucks to park with no options. I wont be back. If you find yourself there wear hearing protection and bring your gold card.

Visited July 2013
NY
“rushed out of restaurant”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I have visited the restaurant for the past few years ,the food is good and so is the service. I know that the last time I was there was last year for my birthday party and everything was fine but for some reason, last night was not like any other night. People were rush out of the place....I know is a very popular place and is always crowded but that was not an excuse to rush people out of the place. The service was good, the waiter was friendly but litteraly we were kicked out of the place....after dinner my wife and her friend ordered a Sangria and I had a tequila shot but no sooner the after diner drinks arrived when the waiter showed up with the bill him and I asked him why the rush if we were having a drink asn he said that there was no rush that he place the bill by mistake but the people sittting right next to us were having the same the bill show up without being ask for it. I was very anoyed and embarrased because my wife's friend was invited to celebrate my birthday dinner. Last night was the last night that i will go to that place again the place is nice and the service is good but make sure you have your running shoes on when you have finnish eating your meal......

• Visited February 2012