“Delicious..”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Very small but so charming. The food was amazing and everything was fresh! I had octopus for the 1st time in my life and I have to say it was so tasty. We had a couple different pasta dishes and split them so we could have a little of everything. Oh my, my taste buds were going crazy!
Everything was great and I was even impressed with the service. Our waiter brought over complimentary cappuccino's that were so yummy it felt like a dessert.
I am going to stress again the freshness of food because that is important to me. I am one of those mothers who does not give or at least makes very minimal processed types food so I truly appreciate restaurants like Ariano's

2  Thank Sheila M
There are newer reviews for Ariano's Trattoria

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Small, but quaint place, and always treated like family. The Ariana pizza is to die for and the calamari is hands down the best around. Got a Steak Special and it was cooked to perfection and melted in my mouth. Waiter Raul was so pleasant to deal with and even gave us cappuccino on him at the end of our meal. Will go back soon.

1  Thank Christina Z
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I've been to many restaurants, but Ariano's is one of the best. The veal and steaks are cooked to perfection. My husband adores the Fioretti Rustica , and my kids go crazy over the pizza. Ariano's is the gem of Mahopac, it's a must try.

1  Thank Sakuya C
Reviewed 11 October 2013

If you are in a diet and you don't want to give up the great taste of pizza this is it
It should be call the Diet Elena Pizza it has pesto & very light & creamy on the muzzarella and its all fresh made. The Best

Daisy l

1  Thank Daisy L
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Went last week with a friend. The place is tiny and crowded. Calamari was fair(heavy). Mussels were very tasty. Pasta was over cooked to me-I prefer mine al dente.