“Can't wait to return !!!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malone
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Malone
syracuse
“Can't wait to return !!!”
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for 2 nights ! The staff is super friendly, the rooms are spotless, the breakfast was perfectly stocked at all times. The pool and hot tub are spacious and sparkling clean ! There is no other choice for lodging in this area that I would even consider, I think I would drive about an hour out of my way to stay here ! Had the pleasure of meeting the general manager Terry Hammond at breakfast he is absolutely committed to the superior hotel experience of each and every guest ! Keep up the good work... looking forward to my next trip when the snow is on the ground so I can go skiing at the mountain near by !

• Stayed November 2012
Terry_Hammond12953, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malone, responded to this review, 7 April 2013
Thank you DEDESYR for the kind review and even mentioning me in your review. We loved the pictures you added during your stay, that is even more helpful to other guests reading your review. We look forward to your next stay at our hotel and hope you were able to get some ski time in this winter. I think we may have gotten a bit more snow in Malone than Syracuse this winter.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Totally enjoyed staying at this hotel. Clean, bright, friendly staff. Overnight room was clean, QUIET and comfortable. Pillows were a little lumpy - but that's my fault for not bringing my own. Morning breakfast was okay - the basic - bagels, coffee, etc. - really fun pancake making machine.....Staff on on point to keep things cleaned up and stocked. From check in to check out - a positive experience. Will definitely stay here on future trips to Malone.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank CruisingOn
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Nice hotel in this small, sleepy town. Had some elevator issues during my stay, but they had staff available to help carry luggage. Room was clean. Breakfast was a typical outstanding Holiday Inn Express breakfast! Pillows were a little lumpy. Internet was good.

Room Tip: Upper floor facing the corn field will be the most quiet.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 30 August 2012

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express August 10-12. Our room was a standard queen on the first floor only one door down from the breakfast room. The room was pleasant and clean. Unfortunately, the people working in the hotel were so loud at 5 in the morning that both my husband woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Breakfast was well organized and had different options on the two mornings we were there. I would recommend the hotel ... but advise that you ask for a room on the 2nd floor and up.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Terry_Hammond12953, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malone, responded to this review, 3 September 2012
Hi Lucy,
Thank you for your review; I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. On behalf of the Malone Holiday Inn Express & Suites, please accept my apologies for the early morning noise you experienced during your recent stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves on and are always looking to improve the standard of our service. Clearly we were not performing to our usual standards that morning, and for that I sincerely apologize. I have reviewed your feedback in detail with my housekeeping and breakfast staff.

We hope that you will visit Malone and stay with us again. If you decide to head back this way, please contact me.

Terry
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Great new hotel in Malone We were golfing in Malone the Holiday inn express was great.
After our golf game we went swimming and in the hot tub both were very clean.
The breakfast was great lots of choices free WiFi.
Would recomend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Delmar, New York
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I was recently in Malone, NY for two weeks for business. I stayed at this new hotel. Everything was really clean and fresh. The breakfast was hot and, of course, the signature cinnamon rolls great. Rather than cut up chunks of melon which is ubiquitous at most hotel breakfasts this buffet provided whole fresh fruit like apples, oranges and bananas. I was very impressed with the staff at this Holiday Inn Express.Everyone was very friendly and customer focused. The business center was amazing. I used this facility every evening. There was always paper in the laser printer. The computers were fast and easy to use. When I had trouble printing an attachment from my email the lady at the desk had me email it to her and she printed out this 80 page document on the front desk printer with a smile and no charge! It was amazing! I also used the wifi in my room. It was painless signing on and I only needed to enter the password at the beginning of my stay and the beginning of the second week when it changed. I will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back to get a remarkable view of the sunset over the corn field (seriously).
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Ipswich, Massachusetts
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Visiting family in the area is great when there is a place inviting to stay. This was a professional experience as the staff is friendly and facilities nice. Good breakfast with eggs and sausage. The heated indoor pool and spa is small but enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malone
Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort
Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Malone
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#3 of 5 in Malone

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malone? Share your experiences!