“I LOVE This Place!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Hopewell Junction, New York
“I LOVE This Place!”
Reviewed 4 August 2012 via mobile

I'm a regular at this restaurant. I've been going for years! The service is great, especially from Kathy and Dani. I usually always get the same few things but my faves are the French Dip (wow!) served with fries, onion rings or "frings", which is a combo of both. I always substitute a salad instead with honey mustard. It's all super fresh. Sometimes my BFF and I will share the nachos and chicken quesadillas. Boneless buffalo wings, buffalo calamari...it's all fresh and so flavorful. My fave beer is the Cider. This fave is very hard to find in a bar or restaurant. Whenever I'm in town, we go to Connollys!

2 Thank Kelli K

long island ny
“neighborhood eatery at its best”
Reviewed 12 July 2010

love this place. staff is friendly and accomodating. portions are well-sized. French dip is a meat lover's dream and the blackened chicken salad with honey-mustard is just about perfect. great irish music on sundays.

1 Thank margyrita