“connolly station review”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Good fun Irish pub ambiance; good American fare, they have excellent buffalo wings and baked clams. They take reservations.. Live music on Saturdays.

1  Thank PCCNewYork

Reviewed 17 December 2012

I got there and they told me i did not need any reservations on the phone and i ended up waiting over 30 minutes for a seat.didnt start well. Mozzarella sticks and zucchini sticks were so good! Dinner was ok. Ribs were downright awful but what do you expect from an irish place. french onion soup was fantastic and the servers were friendly.
Parking - park in train parking lot. (meters)

1  Thank Tripwiz21
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Friendly, efficient staff, tasty food, generous portions, good value. A very satisfying dining experience!

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I'm a regular at this restaurant. I've been going for years! The service is great, especially from Kathy and Dani. I usually always get the same few things but my faves are the French Dip (wow!) served with fries, onion rings or "frings", which is a combo of both. I always substitute a salad instead with honey mustard. It's all super fresh. Sometimes my BFF and I will share the nachos and chicken quesadillas. Boneless buffalo wings, buffalo calamari...it's all fresh and so flavorful. My fave beer is the Cider. This fave is very hard to find in a bar or restaurant. Whenever I'm in town, we go to Connollys!

2  Thank Kelli K
Reviewed 12 July 2010

love this place. staff is friendly and accomodating. portions are well-sized. French dip is a meat lover's dream and the blackened chicken salad with honey-mustard is just about perfect. great irish music on sundays.

1  Thank margyrita