“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Fez, Turkish Meze

Fez, Turkish Meze
Ranked #14 of 83 Restaurants in Mamaroneck
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My husband and I ate at the Turkish Meze on a Monday night in October. The service was topnotch and the food was delicious. Prices were reasonable for the quality of food. The waitress brought out warm pita bread with a spread (eggplant?) while we were waiting for our meals. I had the Turkish style lamb sauté which came with white rice. The sauce was very tasty and the lamb tender. My husband had the Chicken Doner which is very thinly sliced chicken with a tomato based sauce. It came with a salad and white rice. He thought his meal was excellent also. We would definitely eat here again when in Mamaroneck.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank vcm1

Mamaroneck, New York
“Great neighborhood spot”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Meze is a delightful restaurant experience. The owner is extremely friendly and welcoming. The service are food are always excellent. We frequent this restaurant regularly and are big fans of the zucchini pancakes, shepherd salad, white bean salad, chick pea salad and any of the fish dishes. The ambiance is warm and unpretentious and can easily accomodate a large group. I recommend anyone in the area to give it a try. Also, if you do carry out they offer a 20% discount from your entire meal. Bon Appétit!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Mark D
“Great Turkish Food!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

We never thought we would find great Turkish food outside of Turkey or the Turkish Kitchen in NYC and were so happy to be proven wrong! Turkish Mezze is wonderful and serves authentic Turkish food. The grilled octopus is delicious as well as all of the traditional Turkish dishes (doner kebab, shish kebab, etc). This has quickly become a neighborhood favorite for us!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank ChappaquaUSA
Westchester, NY
“Amazing food, great prices”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I absolutely love this restaurant. The owner makes it feel like a true family establishment, which it is, You are never rushed or made to feel unwelcome. The appetizers are substantial and delicious. Fish dishes are great, as are all of the lamb dishes. I have tried the lamb chops, lamb doner and -- my favorite -- lamb saute which is amazing. The rice is always perfectly cooked. Desserts are light enough to really enjoy after a rich meal. Can't wait to go again.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Doxibug
Bradenton, Florida
“A TERRIFIC PLACE TO EAT!!!!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We have lived in the area for almost 30 years. I have driven past this place many times and could kick myself for not stopping in before.What a find!!!! My wife and i had dinner there one recent Saturday night.Not only was the service quick and unobtrusive but the the food and the differnt selections are great as well We both ordered fish and both dishes were done expertly.The prices are great as well.....we will be back many many times again...

• Visited July 2013