There's a lot I could say in favour of the preskil but it would take all day!
so..beautiful setting,lovely beach and great staff!
Our room was literally next to the tapas restaurant and the guys there quickly knew our drinks order before we even got to the bar and referred to us as their 'neighbours'!
They were fantastic so I'm really thankful to the waiters and bar staff guys at the tapas restaurant!
Also charka restaurant was awesome!they didn't have fillet steak when we were there but it didn't matter all the steak was just beautiful and the staff again so good.
The atmosphere was so relaxed,perfect for a honeymoon but without being boring. There was loads to do. Kayaking to another island from preskil itself was great!
Water was lovely to snorkel in,it can get tough if the winds up but great fish to see and I have a marine fish tank so was made up at the vast variety!
The Ile aux cerfs trip was alsogreat. I actually enjoyed the catamaran more than the island because again the staff were so friendly and they do the best BBQ ever!!
well I could go on but you get the idea this is a beautiful location with a very nice hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Preskil Beach Resort is the only hotel in Mauritius to be on a private peninsula, with approximately 750 meters of beach, boasts of its exclusive location, its breathtaking turquoise coloured lagoon and its luxurious and fascinating natural surroundings. Located on the southeast coast of the island, just 15 minutes from the airport, from the historical village of Mahebourg and from the marine park of Blue Bay, this 4-star hotel, which came into being a few decades earlier, captivates all those who cross its threshold to enjoy its beautiful and enchanting surroundings. The refined and understated luxury of Preskil Beach Resort projects itself as being elegant without being intrusive, and blends harmoniously with the typical Creole architectural style of Mauritius, giving it a unique status of holiday, leisure and relaxation. You will only want one thing: to come back again… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Preskil Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Preskil Beach Resort Mauritius Hotel Mahebourg
- Preskil Beach Hotel Mauritius
- Preskil Hotel
- Preskil Beach Mahebourg
- Preskil Beach Resort Mauritius/Mahebourg