“Huge Portions-Good Food”
Review of Crazy River Cafe

Crazy River Cafe
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I ate here with a group of friends and really enjoyed the meal. You won't leave here hungry, and the quality is equally good, especially the salads. Sandwiches are almost too big. My only complaint is the acoustics. It is rather a noisy place to have a conversation.

2  Thank NewYorkBowhunter

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This look restaurant overlooking the brook was a lovely find near town hall. The room is large and you don't feel crowded against the other tables. The menu is for the most part Americana with some local touches added in. This place was great. Big to decent sized servings. And good food that filled out bellies on a cold day. Just be aware, it appears every senior citizen that can drive or has a ride will end up here for lunch at exactly twelve noon. We just recommend coming a little earlier or showing up a little later.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

My friends and I recently discovered Crazy River Cafe when we came to visit the area. The Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwich was delicious. My friend ordered a Cobb salad, which was huge, and made with fresh greens. Everything was very fresh. We loved that this is a very clean, open place to eat. I enjoyed being able to sit and have a conversation at my table and not hear what the table next to me was talking about. We will be back for sure!! We loved everything about this place and the entire staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

I have been to this Internet cafe a few times since it has opened in April of 2013 and every time it gets more and more delicious. The salads are filling and not basic iceberg but a colorful mixture of many different lettuces. Everything is made fresh to order. Atmosphere is relaxing and not piled on top of the table next you. And clean VERY CLEAN!!..The waitresses are very friendly and attentive... Did I mention deserts? ....ummm 3 words peanut butter brownies!!!!...I am returning customer

Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Good salads/soups. Not much atmosphere. Place is sparse looking, not many tables. Service was slow, waitress looking at iPhone in the corner most of the time. Asked for water to drink and received Poland Spring bottles we had to pay for. Coffee was just decent.