“Best in the area” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Marlboro
New York City, New York
“Best in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed at the Benmarl Winery and B&B with my boyfriend last weekend- our experience FAR exceeded anything we expected! The winery staff is friendly and knowledgable, you'll feel like part of the family. Best part to me was the view- nothing like sipping a delicious red wine while gazing out onto views of the Hudson Valley from high above. Definitely recommend staying a night or two at the B&B ... Kathleen provides all these special goodies like cheese and cookies and treats, not to mention she makes an insanely yummy breakfast- anything you want, all with super fresh organic ingredients. We left feeling so relaxed and renewed! Highly recommend.

Visited April 2014

Brooklyn, New York
“Great location, friendly people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We shot a movie here in early April and it went great! The location is beautiful, both inside and out, and the staff/ownership team is amazing. They did everything they could to help us out and made sure our experience was as good as possible.

We also stayed in the airbnb which was lovely. The view from the balcony is a great way to wake up. The wine is great too, we ended up buying a whole bunch and celebrating the end of our production in style.

Highly recommended as a bed and breakfast or just a day trip to try the wine!

Visited April 2014
new york
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

This was the last of three Shawangunk Trail wineries I visited with my bf on a winter weekend. Not the easiest place to find but sure was worthwhile. Modest tasting room with a stunning view. It was way too cold to check out the grounds, but the setting is very picturesque. The gentleman who conducted our tasting was tremendously kind, welcoming and knowledgeable. All the whites were quite good and some were terrific; we also especially enjoyed the cabernet franc. Bought several bottles and look forward to returning, perhaps for one of their events. Very pleased to discover they have B&B.

Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Best Anniversary Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

My fiance and I recently spent our anniversary at Benmarl and cannot provide enough praise to the lovely winery, gorgeous room and wonderful people. Highly recommend to all. Cheers

Visited February 2014
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Wines for thanksgiving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

Made a quick stop on my way home for thanksgiving and picked up half a case for the family. They moved the tasting room to take advantage of the great view which was nice to see. The events year round are also fun so be sure to sign up for their newsletters to find out when they are. They also offer discounts of half a case or more and have a wine club. No charge to walk around and check out the wine cellar which is where my wife and I did part of our engagement photo shoot.

Visited November 2013