“GREAT ORCHARD AND MUCH MORE”
Review of Weed Orchards

Weed Orchards
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Marlboro
Reviewed 25 October 2017

This past Saturday my wife and I went there and had a fabulous time. Live music and wine was great. Pick your own pumpkins and apples.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"farm"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I am surprised by how much bigger this place has gotten. Which is great. Now they have a selection of grapes, squash and quite a selection of apples. I highly recommend the Gold Delicious hidden next to the maze. To top it off, the food is really really good. The dinner with the cornbread and chicken was a hit with my family but the burgers were heavenly despite having to wait quite some time for them. Overall great trip and will definitely return.

Check out our vlog on youtube: On The Road With The Gagnays

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Well maintained grounds with plenty of apples to pick this time of year. Other fruits and vegetables were available for picking also. It is always crowded but not over run and there is plenty of room on the grounds to feel comfortable. Everything is well marked. Corn Maze and play area for kids. Nice store with home made goods. Fun place to enjoy a family day

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Love Weeds. We have been going there for years. There is stuff for the kids and adults to do. The food is amazing. They even make their pizza gluten free!!! Enjoyed some beverages while listening to live music. It can get rather crowded during prime apple season but other then that great place to visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2017

My boyfriend and I were at Weed Orchards this past weekend for Peach Fest. The parking lot was very crowded and there were 2 or 3 parking attendants directing traffic.
Walking up to the farm, the first thing I noticed was the smell of apple cider donuts, yum.
We grabbed a few bags to pick peaches and some other fruits and veggies (They had a few varieties of apples, nectarines, eggplants, peppers and zucchini to pick, maybe a few other veggies) They had a dj outside and live music in the back. We have been there before so we already knew we did not care for the wine or beer they served but the food is pretty good. The main issue is that there were some kids running around unattended and a group of them were taunting and pulling on the ears of the animals in the small petting zoo they had. I wish they had someone from their staff overseeing that area b/c it was really upsetting to see the way the kids were acting even after we told them numerous times to leave the animals alone we finally located their parents.