Holiday Inn Express Queens - Maspeth
US$222
US$179
ComfortInn
City View Inn(Long Island City)
US$281
US$203
US$177
Bogart Hotel(Brooklyn)
US$203
Wyndham Garden Laguardia South(Rego Park)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$182
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$205
  • Restaurant
Woodside Motel(Woodside)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsnew yorkfree breakfast in the morningclean hotelfresh fruitmanhattanneighborhoodcabuber
Reviewed 10 October 2011

This hotel was located next to a Mcdonalds and a truck gas station! It was a bad location in general, nothing around but close to the freeway. The hotel was very clean, the rooms were nice, and beds were comfy. Nice hotel if you all you need an inexpensive hotel and if you have transportation.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Heatherkcee
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I stayed here for a 3 night stay for business. My company was to have made me a reservation. Of course front desk doesn't have a clue what I'm talking about. No rooms were available, so had to wait for next available room. After driving 4 hours and working 13 hours in the shop all I wanted was a shower and some sleep. Finally get a room in the basement next to the elevator motors, and the shower doesn't work. Just dealt with it, cause I was tired. The floor was filthy with old food, and hadn't been vacuumed in quite some time. I worked through the night and slept during the day, so I put don't disturb sign out. The housekeeping didn't care, as everyday somebody would knock on the door. Now I come to find out upon checking out they charged my personal credit card instead of the billing the company like they were told. Front desk say its being refunded. Its been 2 weeks since I stayed, how long should this really take. This will be the last time I give them a credit card at the desk. I have never had to do this when I work out of town. I wouldn't stay here even if I was paid to.

Room Tip: stay away from rooms next to elevator
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank 89Tim
Reviewed 26 September 2011

My daughter and I traveled to this area to attend a sports event at St John's University, and we needed to stay someplace nearby. This Holiday Inn Express property stood out in the neighborhood. It's surrounded by gas stations, small warehouse type buildings, and nondescript tired-out store fronts, but the hotel is of recent construction. Given how close the hotel is to Manhattan, I was not surprised that it was a bit pricey by Holiday Inn Express standards, but in this area I was looking for a clean comfortable room, a good breakfast, reasonable exercise equipment, and personal safety. The Holiday Inn Express in Maspeth delivered on all of these points, and then some! Also worth noting, given all the concerns we have read about bed bugs and related infestations in the NYC area, I can attest that this Holiday Inn was free of any problem as far as we could see. It was very clean, and the furnishings were very new. And, the exercise equipment, although a bit limited in options, was brand new. I would definitely stay here again if my travels take me to Queens.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank HersheyPAtraveler
Reviewed 18 September 2011

This hotel was a very nice surprise. We usually stay in Manhattan, but were visiting friends in Queens also for the weekend. Nice, clean room, great breakfast and quiet rooms. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Stayed at the hotel for a 5 night business trip. Week day nights were fine but as for Friday and Saturday night, import tuners took over the McDonald's and street behind the hotel resulting in little sleep for any guest staying in the hotel. 3:00 AM right now and all I hear are the cars squealing wheels, playing music, racing down the street reeving the engine. Police were out Friday night but that did not help one bit, as soon as they ran them off and left they came right back. Have not seen one Police officer tonight. Sad very sad.
Oh now lets add honking horns, one is a air horn.......3:15 AM....... I will never stay at this one again after this trip! I would not blame it on Holiday Inn the hotel was fine. It was the fact that you could not sleep on the weekend.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business