“disappointed”

Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Jerusalem Avenue
Reviewed 20 October 2012

A little disappointed with Toscano. I had tried it a while ago and it was good, but last night I was unhappy with the quality of the food. The place is very nice and clean and the staff are very courteous and helpful. The menu lacks choices and the food could have been better. Also, a litle over-priced. I would not recommend it. I hope they can improve because it is a nice neighborhood place.

Reviewed 15 May 2011

We tried Toscanos for the 3rd time since it changed hands as it was a favorite of ours after last night will never go back my chicken parm was dry & tasted like a frozen pattie tastless & our waiter was rude & every time we looked up we had someone different it's more like a low class catering place then a nice restaurant NOISY,TERRIBLE FOOD & TERRIBLE WAITERS

Reviewed 12 January 2011

I not quite sure what type of spoiled olive oil they use but the chef needs to be fired asap! You know a place is bad when the waiters agree they wouldnt eat the food. The cheese is flavorless, the chicken unfresh, and if that wasn't enough the tomato sauce they used gave myself and my husband a rash an hour later!!!!!!
Eaters beware- find another italian restaurant to goto!!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2010

Been to this place many times. Food is always good and the wait staff very accomodating. Not your typical Italian restaurant. Don't come here for chicken parm -- that's not their gig. Great ambiance too

Reviewed 16 May 2009

the staff was slow and rude. Food was cold, and i found a dark hair in my vegetables. Being blond, it was not mine! ambience was nice, very disappointed!!!