“Great Staff”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Massapequa Park
Fayetteville, United States
“Great Staff”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff is always friendly and the hotel is clean and quite. The breakfast area is always well supplied and coffee and cocoa is available throughout the day. The rooms are cleaned and restocked each day.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Needed a hotel that was close to Jones Beach (concert after a stay in NYC). Great service. Clean, comfortable room. Very quiet even with a room on the front (highway) side of the hotel. It was very easy to get to and from the concert. The breakfast was fine (for free continental breakfast). Not much nearby--small little "main street" shopping mall the other direction. Unlikely we will ever be in this neck of the woods again but if we were would gladly stay here again.

Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I travel frequently to Massapequa to visit with my elderly mother. I almost always travel alone. This visit I stayed 2 nights (3 days), I am always welcomed by the friendly staff and I also am able to chat with the wonderful Kathie at the front desk, who knows more about the situation with my mother than most of my friends and feels comfortable enough to discuss with me. She is very open and friendly, caring and comforting. She seems to be able to answer all my questions...even where I should and shouldn't get my hair cut. This visit I stayed in a completely different room. Room 105, literally in the lobby. I was a bit hesitant being on the lower level and right in the lobby, but it was great for someone alone. I saw all comings and goings and when I left my room I was immediately in the middle of a busy lobby and breakfast nook. bringing luggage and dinner and shopping bags to my room was so much easier on the ground floor. I must admit I really liked it. Room was very clean and a/c worked beautifully. shower and bath clean, bed clean, refrigerator and desk all neat. I didn't feel alone for one moment. Not only was the staff good but the hotel had the most friendly guests I have ever encountered. We were meeting for breakfast every morning, There is something very endearing about this particular BW. I don't know if its the staff, the atmosphere, the comfortable rooms OR all of it put together. I do know however, that weary travelers will find a friendly place to lay their head and always someone who wants to chat and/or listen. Enjoy the breakfast while you are there, it is very good as well. Thank you Front Desk Ladies for making me feel welcome, I appreciate it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Iron Station, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Overall our stay was a good experience. Highly recommend staying at this Best Western, centrally located on L.I. Staff was courteous, room was comfortable. Breakfast experience was good. Staff insured that food bar was filled. Loved the idea of the local paper, Newsday, was available. Only draw back for us was trying to head west. Fortunately, being a native Long Islander, we know how to use the back roads. Must say the location is ideal.

1 Thank Linda P
Brooklyn, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stood here after a short trip to Rhode Island, Unfortunately having a horrible hotel experience there. We decided to check into the Best Western on the way home just to make up for the bad experience we wished we would have stayed there during our weekend getaway. The room was perfect!! CLEAN, SPACIOUS, DECOR was very pretty, and most of all the bed was super COMFORTABLE. Romance was definitely in the air. Thanks to the Best Western I was able to end my anniversary weekend feeling GREAT!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Stacy R
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We were on upper floor (room 233). Small clean quiet room. Smokers smoke outside so to get to the stairs one has to pass all of smoker's fumes. Breakfast was basic with fresh fruit available, baffles, some sort of scramble eggs. Good room for the rate.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank WaterviewSeeker
Attleboro
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The rooms are small but clean! They do have rooms that are accessed from an inside hallway, like a hotel. However, the bulk of the rooms are accessed from the outside, like a motel. They guests that were there during my visit were not very respectful of others and the "hotel" staff did nothing to prevent this? Partying in the parking lot. Running up and down the outside hall by doors.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

#1 of 1 in Uniondale
Best Western Mill River Manor
Best Western Mill River Manor
#2 of 4 in Rockville Centre

Been to Best Western Bar Harbour Inn? Share your experiences!