“Best Ever Cabbage Rolls !”
Review of Village Inn

Village Inn
Ranked #13 of 39 Restaurants in Massena
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 1949. Third generation restauranteurs
Reviewed 22 February 2014

My wife & I have been here many times . Being Ukranian my favorite meal is the cabbage rolls which are consistently great ! My wife's favorite is the liver & onions. Service and atmosphere are exceptional along with all the foods - from the relish tray to the homemade dessert cart . May be a bit hard to find the first time as it is in a lovely old house , warm & cozy with separate rooms available for parties and functions.
Only one complaint : the bread isn't warmed , but other then that we highly recommend this place ! Oh , yes : don't look for much of a website ; maybe they're trying to keep it a secret !

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Recently friends dined at the Village Inn, Massena. I don't think I had been there in YEARS. The service was exceptional, the menu extensive (and they were more than willing to modify several menu recipes to accommodate a gluten free diner) and the meals outstanding. The relish tray and homemade bread were delicious, followed by great meals (liver and onions, turkey dinner and Chicken Marsala). I just wish we had had room for dessert!! We will surely return for dinner or maybe even lunch!

1  Thank ReenL
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I'm sure it has been at least fifteen years since my last visit. The atmosphere was the same quite cozy and I felt comfortable. It was a cold night in November and the Inn was nice and warm. The waitress was excellent she went through the menu not missing a thing. The menu has a good variety and of course I chose the prime rib. The food was good and we enjoyed the evening. The place was well occupied and everyone seemed pleased. We could talk and enjoy our conversations. Of course I could nit pick like some of the other patrons did but you know it is what it is. I've got no complaints. We will return for the Christmas Holidays.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Excellent food, service, and atmosphere, best carrot cake around....5 stars...love it there...The french onion soup and the home made onion ring were to die for...Hot homemade bread, was excellent, huge shrimp for the shrimp cocktail, Hot turkey dinner and the prime rib and the seafood were delicious. Great place to eat....look forward to going back...

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Outstanding food, great service in a comfortable atmosphere. The raspberry pie is not to be missed....it is legendary in these parts. Order it, you will not be disappointed.