“Awesome gluten-free pizza”

Ranked #23 of 39 Restaurants in Massena
Malone
“Awesome gluten-free pizza”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Finally!! It is such a pain trying to find anything gluten-free on any menu! I was a bit apprehensive about trying a chain's take on gluten-free pizza, as the crust often tastes like cardboard. But the crust was crispy, the garlic/chicken combo was great, and it was done in 10 minutes. Will be back to have another when in town.

• Visited March 2014

Nashua, New Hampshire
“As promised”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

After a long drive I needed something quick and uncomplicated for supper. This Dominos showed up nearby so I stopped by and ordered a pizza. The gentleman who took my order told me 12 minutes. Exactly 12 minutes later I was walking out with a hot pizza, headed back to my hotel. It was tasty, had everything I wanted and I was very satisfied. At $14 for a medium 3 topping hand tossed I think that's pricey but I am on expenses and I get two meals out of it!

Nice that Dunkin Donuts, Subway and Dominos are all in one place - a convenience store. My three favorite fast food groups!

Visited September 2013
Seattle, Washington
“What can you say....it's domino's.”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I know they are trying to revamp there image and menu, and it has gotten better. But the pizza is still just another pizza. There wings need work, I'm trying to figure what species of canary they come from. Can you get any smaller. You can if you go to the pizza hut. It's hard to justify them charging that price for wings the size of you little finger. The only good is that they are fast on delivery. But there are other pizza places in town, (mom & pop) that do a much better job. Unfortunately I live outside the delivery area for 98% of them, so it's domino's or the other place which is worse then domino's.

Visited June 2013