“The best home made ice cream you will ever have”
Review of Ice Cream Cottage

Ice Cream Cottage
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Mastic
Reviewed 14 March 2017

If you are like me and love ice cream you will love this place. There are so many choices of their own creation that it's a bit overwhelming to choose. It is creamy and really taste just like it's name. My son loves to lick the bowl when I bake a yellow cake and the Ice Cream Cottage actually has yellow cake batter ice cream. I thought my son would pass out when he spied the tub behind the glass. He tried it and it's his favorite and it does taste just like yellow cake batter. I on the other hand have many favorites and this place is a gem...try it, you'll like it! I mean, you will love it!

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 29 October 2016

This small store has the best ice cream on Long Island. It is so creamy and delicious. They make the ice cream on premises and they offer a great variety of flavors. My favorite is the peanut butter fudge but my husband loves the mint chocolate chip. They also offer seasonal and unusual flavors such as pumpkin, macaroni and cheese and habanero pepper ice cream. We are so lucky to live nearby so we can have this ice cream often.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

This place is wonderful for fresh homemade ice cream. They have a wide variety of flavors. Very small be prepared to eat outside.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

They have the best ice cream flavor creations!!! I would drive a good distance to have 'rainbow cookie ice cream,' or "jelly roll!!!"

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

This is the ice cream place to go. Great selection , good portion and reasonable prices and the homemade ice cream is great

Date of visit: September 2016