“Fresh Homemade Ice Cream!”
Review of Ice Cream Cottage

Ice Cream Cottage
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Mastic
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Unbelievable selection of delicious ice cream. All of this is homemade and so tasty! Guarantee you will never go back to store bought after trying this.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Some of the best homemade ice cream you'll find anywhere on Long Island. Yum yum yum. Can't say enough. Great portions and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

If you are like me and love ice cream you will love this place. There are so many choices of their own creation that it's a bit overwhelming to choose. It is creamy and really taste just like it's name. My son loves to lick the bowl when I bake a yellow cake and the Ice Cream Cottage actually has yellow cake batter ice cream. I thought my son would pass out when he spied the tub behind the glass. He tried it and it's his favorite and it does taste just like yellow cake batter. I on the other hand have many favorites and this place is a gem...try it, you'll like it! I mean, you will love it!

Reviewed 29 October 2016

This small store has the best ice cream on Long Island. It is so creamy and delicious. They make the ice cream on premises and they offer a great variety of flavors. My favorite is the peanut butter fudge but my husband loves the mint chocolate chip. They also offer seasonal and unusual flavors such as pumpkin, macaroni and cheese and habanero pepper ice cream. We are so lucky to live nearby so we can have this ice cream often.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

This place is wonderful for fresh homemade ice cream. They have a wide variety of flavors. Very small be prepared to eat outside.