“Awesome lunch!!!”

Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Mattituck
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open 7 Days for Breakfast & Lunch Dinner Service Friday - Monday Nights Seasonal Outdoor Seating. Fall & Winter: Monday Night Burger Night $15 Special
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This place is so cute on Love Lane in Mattituck! We came because of the reviews---and we were not disappointed. We ordered lobster roll (comes w garlic fries), fish tacos (comes w cucumber salad) and a side of the homemade pastrami hash. All were delicious. The garlic fries were mild not too garlicky, I would have tried the sweet potato fries instead, all your preference. Portions are nice size. Also tried coffee too...so good. Great ambiance.

1  Thank Mvanessa11
There are newer reviews for Love Lane Kitchen

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The menu at Love Lane is good. I visited for brunch and was pleased with the options.

That said, the service was unfortunately horrible. I waited over 45 minutes for a chicken salad sandwich.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My wife and I stopped here for lunch. We sat outside and enjoyed a great meal. It is a perfect brunch/lunch spot tucked in between a few shops on a great street in the village. I ordered a hash and egg dish which was pretty good. My wife ordered a salad with shrimp which she really enjoyed. We both agreed we would come back again.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I'm a lobster roll aficionado, and this was by far one of my top 5 on long island. This place is so unassuming, I wasn't even going to order the roll, until I saw it at another diners table. It was great, filled with claw meat, very little dressing, and a nice toasted bun. The garlic fries were amazing. The French75 was a great drink, easy enough for the morning, with out looking like a lush. They have a "help yourself" coffee bar, and the pastries were very good. Our waitress was awesome, and sweet, though not very swift. But we loved this place so much, we even came back for take out later on in the day.

1  Thank Daystone
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice, quaint area. Good for quick meals. Didn't enjoy the fish and chips as it needed more seasoning