“Disappointed”

Andriaccios Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Andriaccios Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Mayville
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Andriaccio's Restaurant was established in 1982 and great food continues to be our family tradition. We are located within walking distance and across from the world famous Chautauqua Institution. We take pride and are commited to providing fresh homemade foods, using local produce and products whenever available. We offer full bar service with outside patio dining with live music. We provide catering service for weddings, anniversaries, graduations from casual to upscale. Check out Andriaccios Restaurants face book page and website for more information. Takeout, Delivery and Online ordering available.
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We have been coming to Andriaccios for years. Lately we have been very disappointed with the food. It doesn't matter if it's ordering take out or eating there, we are never happy with our meal. The food is usually cold, bland and unappetizing. They have also messed up a number of our orders from pizzas to simple pasta dishes. And when we either call back or return to have them changed, sometimes we have been refused. Its unsettling because we are such regular customers. When there are not a lot of options in the winter here in Chautauqua, Andriaccios is really the only one.

I feel bad writing this because the family is very nice and I know they care about the restaurant. However, things are slipping and I think it's time they have become aware of it.

1  Thank Natgz

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I had lunch with a friend on Sunday, February 9, 2014. The food, and service was great! I had an 8" eggplant bomber and my friend had lasagna. I also had vegetable beef soup, which I did not really care for. Had I realized the bomber came with so much, I would have not ordered soup. The beef in the soup was extremely tender but there was weird stuff in it, chick peas I just thought the combo was strange and the soup was $3.25, I think that was too pricy for the amount. Other than the soup, I had a fabulous dining experience with my friend and would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a pleasant dining experience. The new décor is fabulous, too! (probably not all that new, it has been awhile since I have dined here)

Reviewed 29 January 2014

The restaurant itself is barely recommendable both in ambiance and service. The food is adequate but then again by the time you receive your order it's been so long your practically starving to death. But I will admit that their take out pizza more than makes up for the restaurant itself. Ordered last Friday and it was fantastic; meat lovers eqivalent of "to die for".

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Whether for in restaurant dining or takeout, this is a neighborhood favorite all year round. Prices reasonable and service decent. Recommend.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

An informal eating establishment across from the Chautauqua Institution. A favorite for the 'younger crowd' and can be extremely busy depending on the time of day. Good pizzas for take-out or eat-in. Also can order from a menu and indoor seating. Reasonable pricing and quick service.